License Management for Regulatory Agencies
Meet LearningBuilder: We configure flexible, powerful, and secure eLicensing systems for regulatory agencies.
As an online licensing system, we’ve got the basics covered…
With LearningBuilder’s online application for initial licensure and license renewal, you will:
- Reduce staff paperwork — and licensee errors — with online applications and data validation.
- Decrease licensee support calls with online self-service through the licensing portal.
- Remind licensees of key dates and deadlines with automated emails and text messages.
- Track licensee communications automatically within the system.
- Accept work verification and licensee payments online.
- Integrate with exam providers and other third parties.
- Report out on program activity.
- Offer the public a searchable registry of licensees for license lookup.
- Secure your program data.
And we can handle your enterprise-level software requirements:
For agencies with multiple licensing boards
For boards who require approved continuing education for license renewal
LearningBuilder offers robust CE management. Boards can create approved provider and course networks. Approved providers can upload attendance rosters on behalf of licensees. CE tracking happens automatically!
For boards who manage both individual and business licenses
Which comes first? The professional license, or the business license for licensed professionals? No matter what the answer, LearningBuilder can help you seamlessly manage both business licenses and individual licensees.
For boards who manage complaints and investigations
You can use LearningBuilder to set up complaints and investigations workflows so that you can review submissions, collect evidence, and track all of the necessary data and communications in one secure place.
LearningBuilder is a cloud-based workflow management software designed for licensing agencies.
LearningBuilder is a highly configurable low-code platform that is 508 compliant, mobile-friendly, and hosted in an AWS FedRAMP certifiable environment.
Your data is kept secure in its own instance that is maintained through annual upgrades.
Before, during, and after initial implementation, we can work with your IT department. Or, we can serve as your outsourced technology team, based in the U.S. and only a phone call or email away.