As a business owner and manager, you’re faced with problems every day that need to be resolved to keep your business growing and profitable. As you grow, you need to focus on what you do best, making sure that your IT systems handle the more time-consuming, distracting, and repetitive tasks. The right technology can help you stay focused on relationships with your customers and the products and services you offer. Let us implement systems that get you out of the business of pushing paper and into the business of keeping your customers satisfied.
We know that as a small business, you need to be extremely agile: meeting customer deadlines, hiring new employees, buying new computers, negotiating office space, etc. We can help you stay agile by introducing technologies that change with you, in the context of your long term strategies about the kind of company you want to be.
We help small businesses by being stewards of their information technology strategy. Our “Virtual CTO” (vCTO) program helps you gain clearer insight into your business from a technology perspective and how technology can be leveraged to improve it. Our analysts, designers and programmers can build and deploy systems that clear obstacles to your focus on doing what you do best.
Some of the technologies we have implemented for small business customers include:
- Interactive and data-driven Web sites to communicate with your customers, prospects and stakeholders
- Workflow applications to streamline tasks, such as production management, project management and invoicing
- Intranets to keep staff on the same page with respect to company information, resrouces and standard operating procedures
- Image management to centralize storage and retrieval of digital media
- eCommerce to enable customers with online payments for your services
- Complex data gathering tools
- Online surveys, administration and analysis
If you find your business poised for new growth but are concerned about your ability to succeed with outmoded technologies, let us help you analyze your needs and implement tools within a strategic context that will differentiate you from your competitors.
Let us talk with you about how technology can keep you and your business agile and focused on your customer relationships.