The chances are, no matter what industry category your organization belongs to, we have expertise that can help you. Either because we have worked with other customers that share your characteristics or because we have completed projects in other industries that are similar to your needs.
When we work with people whos businesses are similar to others we have worked with, we start the process by identifying common best practices and identifying organizational idiosyncracies. We know there is no “one size fits all” model, and yet we also know that we can overcome common and chronic problems by following, on occasion, some simple rules.
If you are wondering whether Heuristic Solutions can meet your needs because we have “worked with someone like you,” take a look at the list of industries we have supported:
- Non-profit: trade associations, think tanks, educational societies, medical associations
- Small business: publishing, communications, marketing communications
- Political consultants: persuasion, fundraising, direct mail, internet marketing, social networking
- Government contracting: communications, application development
- Product innovators: start-ups, new product development, technology transition
If you don’t see yourself on the list, ask yourself whether a group that can succeed in such diverse environments will be able to succeed in your unique environment.
Let us talk about your business - we’ll bring everything we have learned from others to bear on the task of helping you meet your objectives.