Let us introduce you to LearningBuilderTM
Bringing lifelong learning to credential management with state of the art software.
Whether launching a new certification program, managing the maintenance of certification (MOC) process, or ensuring compliance in professional licensing, we can help you and your practitioners achieve success.
How do we do this with LearningBuilder?
First, we bring your credentialing management operations to the internet with:
- online candidate applications and renewals
- secure online storage of supporting documentation (such as academic transcripts, medical reports, and course completion certificates)
- ecommerce to automate payment for certification or recertification fees
- administrator reporting dashboards
- workflow queues for approval
- compliance audit dashboards and workflow
- automated email communications
- integration with examination tracking systems and member management systems
Second, we enhance your maintenance of certification (MOC) process with three key components:
- LearningPlan Module - allows you to define program requirements in an online checklist which the practitioners personalize to their needs.
A LearningPlan may include competency areas, CE tracking, work history, etc.
- Continuing Education Module - enables you to identify and approve course offerings by multiple CE providers; to include nontraditional learning activities (such as work samples, mentoring programs, industry leadership recognition, etc.), and to require proof of participation.
- Self Assessment Module - guides practitioners to practice areas where additional learning would be most beneficial.
What makes LearningBuilder unique?
As a technology platform, LearningBuilder’s core architecture is designed to support your program’s competency models. Because of its focus on continuing competence, LearningBuilder brings more than operational efficiencies to your program; it also brings great effectiveness to your program.
Learn more about LearningBuilder at www.learningbuilder.com!