Implementing information technology successfully is not just a matter of selecting good technologies or vendors. It is a process of aligning business goals with the right technologies. By engaging us to think strategically with you, we can make sure that your intitiatives move your organization forward.
We offer several information strategy engagements, but the most beneficial for our customers and partners has been the Virtual Chief Technology Officer (vCTO) program. This program allows one of our consultants to work with your executives to ensure that business and IT strategies are aligned.
The vCTO helps you:
- develop a Technology Plan to chart how technology can support your mission over time
- ask the right questions of software vendors
- manage change in the organization to support technology adoption
- inventory technologies to rate their relevance and effectiveness
- make the right decision between buying off-the-shelf software or building custom software
- establish quantitative metrics to evaluate the success of IT initiatives.
In situations in which technology strategy has already been defined, we are happy to help analyze and implement software that follows the strategy. Because we are strategic thinkers, we can help you monitor and re-evaluate strategies as projects unfold. If you already have a technology strategy clearly defined, look to us to analyze the details necessary to implement technology effectively, and, if what you need is software development, let us show you how a structured methodology contributes to predictable outcomes that meet your needs.